**Reposted and fully updated amazon guide**
!!!You have to have money to spen for this guide to work!!!
Amazon’s Flagging System
Okay, so as some of you might have heard, amazon has a flagging system. There are three flags you can receive, those will be automatically placed on your account by amazon’s fraud detection system. It’s a simple system really; let me break it down for you.
**The Yellow Flag:** This flag is automatically placed on your account after a refund higher than $100 is requested. This one isn’t really bad if you plan on ordering legit after a refund.
**The Orange Flag:** This means you’ve refunded a $100 item and tried to refund another item within a 7 day period of the first refund (no matter the cost). That is when the orange flag is placed on your account. Once it’s there, your account automatically gets looked into by the Amazon CIS team. Those people are probably most educated out of the whole amazon support team and they will find all the links you to your other accounts which you may have left behind. If they determine that you constantly abuse their policies. Although they just skimm through, but if they detect a fraudulent patten they will blacklist the following:
1. your IP address
2. your Payment Card information (including the billing address) This mean you can’t use your card on ANY other account; legit or not.
3. your delivery address. This can easily be bypassed by putting a space somewhere in your adress. (Example further down)
4. your phone number and your browser information such as cookies and possibly your MAC address (which can be acquired if you use the mobile app.)
This mean that you can be using a vpn, new card, new adress and a new name but the account will still be banned if it’s on the same device they blacklisted.
**The Red Flag**
Amazon’s final and deadliest flag. So imagine you you refunded more than one $100 item within a 7-day time frame. Now, one of the two things can happen:
1. If your account was not linked to any other account closed for whatever reason, had lots of legit orders and was relatively old, the CIS team will send you an email notifying you that they’ve noticed a high amount of returns/refunds on your account. Treat this as a warning; wipe the account clean and open a fresh one but make sure to open it from a brand new IP. I recommend creating it from a different device altogether due to the fact might be able to see your devices’ unique identifiers. Your account wont be able to refund as easily as usual and you will have to provide proof and in some cases get a police report for a refund.
2. If your account was found to be linked to any other account closed for abuse of policies, you will automatically be blacklisted. What this means is that Amazon will close any account containing the information you have used on your closed account. There is good news, though.
Good news: There are things you can do to outsmart amazon’s linking system. That being said, being blacklisted is a pain in the arse and you will most likely need to order a new payment card. Call up your bank and report your card as lost or broken and they should send you a brand new one. You will need to use a good VPN such as VyperVPN or ExpressVPN (Not NordVPN) alternativley order from a friends house, a library or any other place that doesn’t use your banned IP address. As goes the shipping address, you will need to use a typo as mentioned before. Simply misspell your address. For example, instead of 12 Bakery Street, put 12 Bake St. They will still deliver since they go by the postcode; make sure they can’t deliver it to the wrong adress though. With that being said, Amazon might still close your account because your billing address cannot be misspelt or the order wont go through so there is a 50/50 chance that they will or they wont. I’d recommend that you pay with amazon credit or a VCC instead of your actual card.
Replacing, Double Dipping and Refunding your order
***There is a lot of methods to replace, double dip and refund your items. I will only go over some of those, but please try to make your own, unique excuses and those will grant you a higher success rate.***
If you are using a new account, then I would recommend to refund under 100 dollars. If you call in to Amazon and get Filipinos you have the BEST chance at success, they have a base out of Manyla and those guys give you refunds of up to 800 dollars. If you get someone in South America, they can refund up to 500 dollars, anything above that they need the Supervisors account password to input into their system so they can go over that limit, of course the supervisor will ask them why they are refunding so much and you have to give a really good background.
1. **Empty Box Method:** [Eb] (empty box) Being the most well known method, its success rate is still pretty high. All you have to do is simply contact Amazon and say that the box you had received was empty. It’s important to mention that the box was in a perfect condition and was unopened since this will most likely allow you to dodge an investigation. If the rep is being a bitch, simply disconnect the chat before it goes too far and he launches an investigation. It is important to do this because reps can’t start investigations if they don’t have sufficient information about the case.
2. **Item never arrived:** [Dna] (Did not arrive) This method is is really situational and so result may vary. It’s more difficult to pull off than saying that the box was empty, but it is less suspicious and still has a high success rate. Please notice that you should NOT do this if the package was signed by yourself. What you need to say is that you never received the package. If the rep is giving you a hard time then you have to act very, very pissed off because you need the item for tomorrow for whatever reason. I find birthdays to be a good excuse.
3. **Part of the item wasn’t in the parcel:** [pdna] (Partial dna) If you order an item that comes in multiple pieces or order multiple items that arrive during the same date; the items will be packed in the same box. You simply have to say that one of the pieces and/or items was not included in the package. They will usually offer a refund or replace for the ”missing” item.
4. **Dangerous substance leak:** [Dsl] If your item contains a battery, say that the battery was leaking upon opening the parcel and you need replacement. DON’T ask them for a refund, they will get suspicious so it is always better to call back and say that you have changed your mind when recieving your second product. You can also order something sharp with the item and say that it caused damage and leakage all over the box. If they ask you to return the defective product, simply say that you had to throw it away because you have kids or animals in the house and you didn’t want anyone to get hurt. You can also say that sending the item back is illegal since it’s a bio-hazard. The rep should fuck off and give in 🙂
5. **Lost in tranzit return:** [Litr] This method is best applied when the rep wont budge regarding a refund and you’re to deep in to end the conversation without an investigation being opened. The general idea is to request a refund on return for the product, wait ATLEAST 2 days, and talk to customer service either via livechat or phone NOT email detailing that “I’ve sent my package for return, but my return tracking has not updated.” This creates a situation where in Amazon’s eyes, you no longer have possession of the product and something might have happened in Amazon’s system. Usually they refund you there if not they ask you to wait a few days, just contact support again and they’ll refund you. IF you was to be charged later for the refund b/c the product never shows up, Just go back to livechat and explained the situation (it’s worth noting that this method, and any other method for that matter, work best with shipped AND sold through Amazon).
6. **Fake tracking id** (The worst and most difficult method method, only use when deperate) This method is used in combination with sending a package back after the company requested it. You request a return label, edit it and send it. When support asks for tracking nr you send it to them; normaly they will refund you on the spot there without checking. IF they were to check you can be in serious trouble if they open an investigation. This is why this is the worst method; it’s the only one where you can get serious consequences.
7. **Item not as described** [Nad or Snad] (Not as described or severly not as described) Claim the item you recieved is either not as described ex. diffrent model of headphones, or an entirely diffrent item. This method is best combined with Litr for a double dipp. In some cases they’ll just send excuse on the companies behalf and send the correct product. (More info on double dipp under)
8. **Parcel arrived damaged** [Dp] (Damaged package, not to be confused with double penetration)
Don’t use this method, all that will happen is an investigation will be opened internally on bith the carrier and amazons side. All that this will lead to you not getting a refund and the carrier might flag your adress and you wont ever get a refund from that adress. This is because most carriers take a photo of the package either in before, during or after tranzit.
Heard this being recommended to many times. To clarify DON’T USE THIS METHOD.
9. **Item broken** [Ib] This method is best used with fragileproducts such as ex. perfume bottles or nailpolish; or other high value fragile items. Pretty self explanatory. Bonus: Say that the contents that spilt out damaged other potential items in the package for larger refund. To negate the risk of a carrier investigation you have to claim that the package didn’t have liquid damage or destroyed in other ways.
***Double Dipping is simple. All you need to do is simply choose a replacement instead of a refund and then claim the package was never delivered. Double dipping really isn’t as difficult as people make it out to be. But please be aware that it’s best to keep the overall price under $500 when you DD. Don’t Triple Dip be reasonable.***
# Cancelling Investigations
You can close an ongoing investigation. All you have to do is call Amazon and tell them that you would like to close any investigations going on, on your account. Act confused and say that you don’t want them to waste their time since your problem was already solved and it turned out that your wife/husband was pranking you and took the item out of the box while you were at work, or that the package was just delivered and you’ll contact the carrier instead. Say that they didn’t realize you would react so quickly and that you just don’t want to waste their time which could be spent trying to help users who are actually in need.
***Important! If there is a possibility of your account being linked, contact them again as soon as you can and speak to another rep, just don’t mention ever speaking to them before and they might not look at the notes and just instantly refund you 🙂 Don’t let the investigation finish because you could be banned and left in a difficult situation.***
# Live Chat vs Phone Support
It’s always important to to know that calling Amazon instead of using live chat will grant you a much higher chance of success. Calling a rep puts them at a much higher pressure than if you were to simply chat with them, during COVID-19 times calling may not be an option, choose live chat instead. This will redirect you to a chatbot, select either eb or dna and if you have a solid account you’ll recieve an instant refund without human interaction. But if you were to call them, they are much less likely to go through the notes left by other reps and they are more likely to refund you. Live chat is good but not nearly as good as calling them since calling is the most consitent method. Also, please remember that the reps can see what you are typing before you even send the message. Don’t change your story halfway through the paragraph because they will see it and they will become skeptical. You can use this to your advantage! Curse at them, show them your frustration but don’t send the message and they will notice that you are trying to be polite despite all that frustration.
# Using Amazon Gift Cards
Using amazon gift cards to purchase through amazon is one of the best things you can do for yourself, but only if you’re a person with common sense. Not only will this allow you to keep your own address safe because you won’t have to risk it getting blacklisted but it can also help you bypass the address blacklist. You will also be able to receive instant refunds so there will be no waiting for your bank to clear the payment and you will be able to transfer AGC from one account to account by simply telling amazon that you would like to send the credit as a gift for a family member. It’s not hard to think of the most basic of excuses. You can purchase AGC off Amazon, Ebay and a variety of other websites out there 🙂 The one drawback is that you can lose the AGC if the account gets banned but it shouldn’t happen if you play it smart. You will most likely be able to have the AGC with your remaining balance send to your address or by email if you’re persistent enough.
***Please note that Amazon now tracks purchases made with gift cards meaning that Amazon can see all the items purchased with the AGC and will eventually ban you so try to make as much out of it as you can so you don’t cry when you get banned. Also, Amazon will ask you to add a payment card to the account in order to verify the account before you can purchase using your AGC. Simply go on FakeNameGenerator and use one of their cards to verify.***
# Unblacklisting Your Address
In theory, un-blacklisting your address shouldn’t be hard at all. Thing is… Amazon is one of those companies that simply don’t give two fucks. Despite all that, it’s still worth trying so here it is: Create a brand new account from a computer an an IP address that isn’t your own and order something using an unused payment card or a $10 AGC and put the delivery address as the one which is blacklisted. Your amazon account should get banned in no time so call them up and say that you’ve just moved in and tried to make an order but it didn’t go through and you’re confused as to why that is. They will either un-blacklist your address or tell you that there isn’t anything they can do. Be persistent and see where it gets you.
# Extra Information
1. As I said, if you Live Chat Amazon, the reps can see what you are typing before you even send the message so be careful.
2. If a photo is taken of the package, hand delivered or requires signature; do eb NOT dna!
3. If you’re making a second attempt via the phone line, increase your chances by saying that a member of staff has promised they would process a refund but you didn’t receive any email confirmations so you’re worried.
4. Use tragedy to your advantage. Say things like ‘’Hello, I ordered an item and [your excuse] it was supposed to be a birthday present for my great grand dad but unfortunately he passed away. I’m completely and utterly devastated [mention how deeply it affected you] and today this happened… amazon is adding one more problem which i have to deal with. I just want this to be over’’
5. Make yourself look like a legit customer by viewing lots of items before you purchase. Spending time on the amazon website will decrease your chance of being investigated or placed on hold. Be sure to have as many items as possible in your recently viewed items. (List can be found in settings)
6. Add three or four small items to your order to decrease your chance of getting investigated and increase your chance of success. Altenativly do a few 5-10$ orders with a day inbetween, then wait a few more days to do the expensive dna.
7. Use the 30-day amazon prime trial for a higher chanse of success.
8. If you live in a house dna is the way to go. This is because the person delivering the item get instructed not to leave a package where it’s easily stealable. Do Eb if you live in an apartment.
9. IMPORTANT! Don’t scam any items not sold or dispatched by amazon, that’s super fucking scummy. This guide is made to scam a shitty multibillion dollar company, not independent sellers trying to make some money.
10. Amazon.co.uk uses an automatic assistant that can be used to get an instant refund without human contact. Just follow the options provided by the bot.
11. Don’t contact livechat on the app/phone. Do it on a computer so you can request the conversation to be sent to your mail to be used if questioned by support in the future.
12. New account dna’s/eb etc will in almost all cases lead to a 3 day investigation.
13. Fraud is detected with the percentage of items that you contact support regarding; NOT the time between orders.
14. Payments don’t change the outcome of the refund; except for gift cards after many refunds using the same card.
15. If you have a good account and willing to file a fake police report you can get refunded on ANYTHING.
16. All amazon stores are not connected ex. Amazon.com/co.uk/fr/au/de. Therefore you can for example dna on every single one of them in a row without getting a fraud warning.
17. Don’t refund phones, they’ll likely get blocked because of their imei nr.
18. You have to have access to the account that ordered the product you’re planing to refunding.
Bottom line is, use common knowledge. Don’t be greedy or scummy, act as you would if this actually were to happen. Last but not least don’t get scared when they say they’ll open an investigation, these normaly don’t lead to anything and you’ll end up with a refund in the end.
# The last card you can play to get your money back
So you got cornered. Amazon banned you before you could refund and they refuse to return you the money huh? there is one last thing you can do before you sink! Call up your bank and explain how Amazon banned you and is refusing to return you the money you paid them despite the fact that they sent you an empty box. Banks are obligated to stand by you if the retailer didn’t fulfill their part of the transaction. I dealt with a few cases which people asked me to win over for them and i always got them their money back so now you see that persistence is the key! Depending on the value of the transaction, Amazon might write to the bank and try to fight back but stick to your story and they don’t stand a chance!
# Using a VPN
Using a VPN or a Proxy can save you from getting linked but only if you use a premium VPN service NOT NordVPN, use VyperVPN or ExpressVPN. Amazon detects and compares the Geographical Location in relation to your address. If the IP you are using is from the same state or city as your shipping address, no flag will be raised but it isn’t, a flag is raised and while it might not be enough to have your order cancelled, it can lead to your account getting suspended or terminated later on.
This is not originally written by me but a LOT has been updated and changed. This guide can be found on my profile posted before; couldn’t be bothered to edit the post somewhere else so did it directly on reddit. Therefore all comments on the other post were on a less updated guide but looks identical now.